In his sermon on Living by the Spirit, Tim Baylor discusses the Scriptural answers to the following questions:
- What is a spirit?
- How do you get the Holy Spirit?
- Why does God give us the Holy Spirit?
- What is the difference between Gifts of the Spirit & Fruit of the Spirit?
- What does Pray & Worship in the Spirit mean?
- How do you live by the Spirit?
Tim explains Scripturally, that just as the spiritual is greater than the physical, so too the Holy Spirit is greater than the Law and that the Law is designed to foster our relationship with God, where as living by the Spirit is our relationship with God. Tim concludes that the Christian walk is based on the triune foundation that is both familiar and profound.